Buddhist Funeral Package
Buddhism is a religion associated with reincarnation. This religion believes that people move towards their afterlife when their time in this world ends. And this ideology is also reflected in their funerals. The whole funeral is conducted with the main aim of sending the bygone to his or her afterlife with full love and care. And therefore Buddhist funerals usually involve some extra rituals also as compared to the other religious funerals.
There are many companies which provide various funeral packages, and the Buddhist funeral package is one of them. These companies have a team of experts who manage all the rituals and arrangements which are to be taken due care at the time of the farewell of the deceased one.
The following services are provided in a Buddhist funeral package:
- A Buddhist monk who will fulfill all the rituals and also chant Buddhist funeral rites.
- The dressing up of the deceased body and also transportation of the same from the house to the place of cremation.
- Also coordination with the intermediaries involved in the whole process which includes funeral home, hospital, mortuary, Monk temples, and others.
- Repatriation services in case the deceased one needs to be transported from some other country to his or her home country
- If the family of the deceased one insists on holding some kind of ceremony before the final farewell is given as per the last wishes of the bygone, the company also makes customizations in the Buddhist funeral package keeping the same into consideration.
These companies by giving such facilities to their clients aim at helping the grieving families at the time of despair buy managing all the rituals as per the customs and traditions. They are experts in their field and therefore ensure that the whole process goes smoothly.